Polanco dining chair leather
- Article number:POL/4L/LN1
- Availability: 6 in stock
- Delivery time:1 week
The Polanco dining chair is a tribute to the Australian designer Clement Meadmore, the creator of the "Corded Chair" also known as the "String Chair". These designs were created in the '50s.
The Polanco chair is made of high quality steel and hand-woven leather cords. Typical is the minimalist style combined with simple lines.
*This chair is not stackable.
* It is important to apply a suitable leather oil for cleaning and proper hydration approximately once a year.
* Due to its natural origin the leather can present a difference of tone in the color as shown in the photo.
* The leather is suitable only for interior spaces.
- Polanco dimensions: 47cm/82cm/56cm, width/height/depth --- Weight ca. 6kg
Read or write a review
Simple and elegant! Very happy with my buy here!
5 stars based on 1 reviews Add your review