Natural Icelandic sheepskin rust brown.
Traditionally produced with natural tannins.
Ideal as an addition to the Acapulco or Condesa chairs. Also great for the Acapulco hanging chairs.
Dimensions about 100-110cm.
Sheepskins are natural products and can differ slightly in color and size.
Maintenance Instructions Sheepskins.
- Regularly comb the wool to maintain a nice, soft appearance.
- Small dirt can be blotted with a damp cloth, try to keep the leather side as dry as possible.
- It’s possible to let the sheepskin air outside.
- If necessary, you can vacuum the sheepskin on low power.
We do not recommend washing the sheepskin!
The leather side may stiffen when wet. However, if you still want to wash the sheepskin, use the following instructions:
- If you have a steamer, only steam with foam for wool cleaning.
- Hand wash only in cold water, with a little amount of a mild liquid detergent.
- Shake and wring the sheepskin to remove the excess water.
Read or write a review